February 9, 2011

day one. 


'a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself..'

1. my name is jesscinta sheryn pitt.
2. i hiccup wayyyy to much.
3. when i'm older i want to be a paramedic.
4. i love love love love sewing.
5. i have a cat named Peanuts, and he's my favourite!
6. in my opinion, i'm the best driver ever.
7. i always sleep on the right hand side of the bed.
8. i own the coolest blow up pool in town.
9. i'm quite a fan of taking photo's
10. i love taboo, it's super duper fun.
11. i have a slight issue with saving my money.
12. i love chilling in my hammock.
13. i'm often told i talk toooo much.
14. my favourite colour's yellow.
15. i'm sorta in love with eating mangoes!!

unfortunately it only asks for fifteen facts, because i could probably go on talking about myself a little while longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment